We are experiencing rapid growth and are now seeking a dynamic and outstanding part-time Business Development Manager to join our sales team to assist in our continued growth.
Unique IQ is a leading provider of innovative software solutions working predominately in the social care space. We provide world-class software solutions and phenomenal customer experience to our clients across the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Switzerland. Whilst what we do is important, another aspect that is of equal importance to us is our people. Passion, commitment and opportunity are woven through our company ethos; if an activity doesn’t
fall into those brackets then it isn’t for us.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, developing, and nurturing key business opportunities that align with our mission to provide exceptional software and services to the social care sector. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth, and building strong client relationships, whilst staying abreast of industry trends and regulations to ensure our services remain at the forefront of the sector. This position is not just about delivering sales volume, our approach is consultative and we are looking for an individual who is able to demonstrate a real passion to finding the right solution for our clients – service and relationships are at the heart of everything Unique IQ stands for.
Part-time Options Considered
As a flexible employer, we recognise the part-time job market is filled with untapped talent by individuals who need a different work-life balance compared to that of a traditional full-time role. Part-time patterns are considered for this position and will be discussed at the interview stage.
The Benefits of Working with Unique IQ:
- Base salary from £25K to £35k* (experience dependent) with uncapped OTE *(pro-
- *33 days annual leave (25 days plus 8 bank holidays) *(pro-rata)
- We don’t believe anyone should work on their birthday so have the day off on us – if it falls on a weekend then take this whenever suits within that month period!
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive company culture
- Access to an employee benefit, perk and wellness platform
- Experience within a SaaS-based industry is essential
- At least three years experience in a Business Development Role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and contract management abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding targets
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
Head Office Location
Situated in Sambourne, Redditch, our head office boasts a backdrop of rolling countryside, perfect for lunchtime walks, as well as access to local shops creating the perfect balance between town and country. All employees have access to free parking.
Our team includes some of the most experienced people in the social care sector, and we all strongly believe in what Unique IQ stands for. Delivering the best solutions to our clients that truly make a difference to the lives of the most vulnerable within our society is what unites and drives us. If you want to help make a difference and be part of an engaged lively team, this role could be perfect for you.
To apply for this position, please click here and complete the application. Our interview process typically consists of a first-round telephone interview followed by a face-to-face interview at our offices.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES