Your guide to wellbeing at work
According to research from Deloitte, the total annual cost of poor mental health to employers has increased by 25% since 2019, totalling between £53 and £56 billion in 2020-21. Nowhere is the cost of low wellbeing more keenly felt than in the care sector.
Stress and burnout amongst care workers have been magnified by the pandemic – with 60% now reporting feeling overwhelmed by increased pressures. And with 100% of respondents in our care sector wellbeing survey saying that wellbeing has a positive impact on their overall job satisfaction – the time is now to consider wellbeing in your workplace. In this guide, we cover:
- Why wellbeing is important for employees
- Why it is so significant for the care sector
- The results of our care sector survey on wellbeing
- How our software can help wellbeing initiatives
- A wellbeing action plan that you can adopt in your business
- Helpful resources for wellbeing in the workplace
Download your copy now
Fill in your details below to request your copy of ‘Workplace wellbeing – a guide for home care providers’. Your very own copy will be emailed out to you.
Want to know more about wellbeing in the workplace? Check out our comprehensive wellbeing knowledge hub.