Your guide to remote CQC inspections
Following a successful pilot in late 2020, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) now offers remote inspections as a standard option for domiciliary care providers.
In this helpful industry guide, we break down what’s involved in this new type of inspection – so that you can be assured your home care organisation is ready for it.
The guide covers:
- Some background on the CQC’s move to digital
- Information about types of CQC inspections and how remote inspections fit in to the CQC’s framework
- What to expect from a remote inspection
- How to leverage technology in a remote inspection – useful reports and features within care management software which can help you provide the evidence you need
- A handy checklist – to make sure you’re remote inspection-ready
Download your copy now
Fill in your details below to request your copy of ‘Remote inspections – a guide for home care providers’. Your very own copy will be emailed out to you.